Tax Advisory and Compliance for Individuals and Businesses

Everything you do may be subject to tax.

Whether you are employed, self-employed or hold an interest in a corporation, partnership, trust, or property in Canada or abroad, there are tax implications. And, they are not always easy to understand and navigate. Plus, tax rules change often, making it challenging to stay up to date.

As a CPA firm backed by many years of tax experience, we can help you understand and comply with Canada’s intricate tax laws.

Perhaps you need to ask a tax question or consult regarding specific transactions and their consequences. Maybe your personal or corporate tax returns are being audited and you need someone to represent you and speak with the tax authority. You may be behind in filing your taxes and need assistance. We can help with all of that and more!

  • Income tax consulting for individuals;
  • Income tax consulting for businesses. Here are some examples:
    • Corporate tax planning
      • Reorganizations (i.e. holding companies, family trusts, tax deferred rollovers, estate freeze)
      • Compensation tax planning (i.e. salary vs. dividends)
      • Sale of business
      • Corporate loss planning
        • Loss consolidation
      • Tax-free dividends
      • Utilizing Small Business Deduction
  • Income tax compliance / audit representation and appeal for individuals and businesses (i.e. representation with CRA during audit or appeal, preparation of appeal/objection);
  • Taxpayer relief requests (i.e. get relief from interest and/or gross negligence penalties);
  • Voluntary disclosure program requests (i.e. file prior tax returns and get interest and/or penalty relief).

Don’t wait until the questions consume you. Book a consultation today.